Recent Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Read and Met Mr. Francisco J. Colayco


I can’t believe I’ve been neglecting this blog for such a long time! :hide: So much has happened that for some time while writing this entry, I honestly didn’t know where to start. However, one name stood out, and that’s Mr. Francisco J. Colayco. :)

Maybe you already know about Mr. Colayco for quite some time, while I just heard about him when I started on this journey and started reading about personal finance profusely. But you know what probably makes my journey better than I actually think? It’s the support of some important people around me: the managing director of the company I’m working in and my former manager who I look up to as a mentor. I’ll always be grateful for their generosity in sharing time and knowledge on a topic (personal finance) they know and apply so well. To cut to the chase, my former manager lent me two of Mr. Colayco’s award-winning books (this reminds me I still have to return them! Lol!):

  1. Wealth Within Your Reach
  2. Making your Money Work
Then the rest is history. After visiting Mr. Colayco’sFoundation website, I was able to attend one of KSK Coop’s seminars and I was lucky enough to meet him in person and have him sign the Pera Mo, Palaguin Mo workbook, which I bought at a discount during the seminar.



If there’s anything I’d like to share other than the links I’ve placed on these entries for your reference, then it must be the very interesting “Asset Allocation Table” that Mr. Colayco wrote in book #2 above:



Personally, I really think the table is a good guide in diversifying regardless of whether you are just starting or building up assets. So as you’re saving at least 20% of your income, it would be good to take a look at the table above because I really think it can help you achieve every financial plan and goal you have.


What are your thoughts? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.